For : Insomnia Pain Stress Anxiety Appetite Loss Inflammation Nausea
Strength 75mg THC
This is the holiday version of my favorite white chocolate macadamia nut cookie. Here, the crunch and Christmas Spirit come from the crushed candy canes, which add a nice “crunch” to this otherwise traditional cookie. I like to double the recipe and store about 3/4 of the dough in the freezer for later use. That way I have some portion control! Ha. It means that I have freshly baked cookies to look forward to in the future. Does anyone else do that?
A FEW TIPS
- If you’re not a peppermint fan just scale back or omit the peppermint extract and or candy cane.
- To store the cookie dough roll out into a log, wrap well with plastic wrap then place in a sealable plastic bag and freeze.
- pressing the cookie balls into the crushed candy cane is the easiest and neatest way to apply it.
- You can totally add nuts to this recipe for some amazing crunch. I would suggest macadamia, pecans, or walnuts.
STEPS TO MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT COOKIES
- Crush some candy canes! You’ll be using about 3/4 a cup in total. You can place the candy canes in a zip lock back and smash them with a rolling pin to contain the mess OR you can buy crushed candy canes online 🙂
- Sift the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder together in a bowl. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- Cream the room temperature butter in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Now the sugar goes in the bowl and gets mixed on high until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time while the mixer is running. Mix until incorporated.
- Mix in the vanilla and peppermint extracts.
- Add the dry mixture in and mix until almost combined. Next add in the white chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of crushed candy canes. You can mix on low for a few seconds or finish it off by hand, which is what I normally do. Chilling the dough in a plastic bag for 20 minutes will make it easier to scoop and handle.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to gather about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the cookie dough. Roll in your hands to round off and then dip in crushed candy canes.
- Place on a cookie sheet peppermint side up and bake at 350F for about 6-7 minutes. Allow to cool on the baking sheet until the cookie sets enough to handle.
Mix your favorite strain inside and you will have the best taste in your life. Healthy always..