Sour Jack – is a cross of Sour Diesel and Jack Herer. Sour Jack has an amazing combination of tropical, sweet flavors that mix with pungent tones of citrus and diesel.
Sour Jack is also quite rich in other cannabinoids, with 1.95, 0.29 and 0.15% CBG, CBC and THCV respectively. Due to the high THC, Sour Jack will cause strong intoxication. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using Sour Jack. Sour Jack is a highly potent THC strain from Whistler Medical Marijuana Corporation (WMMC). It provides 18.2-22.5% THC, making it an appropriate choice for advanced users. Patients with little or moderate experience may find this strain too intense.
Chemical Formula of Product:
Benefits of product:
• Sour Jack is a powerfully energetic strain. Its primary function is euphoria, focus mood-enhancement.
• This strain’s uplifting properties make it better suited for patients with depression and fatigue.
• While Sour Jack is not the best analgesic, it does offer some benefits when it comes to relieving headaches and migraines. The
presence of the terpene, limonene, also provides anti-inflammatory abilities. This is ideal for those with inflammation due to
problems like injuries, or arthritis.
• The anti-inflammatory properties also help reduce inflammation that causes flare-ups for patients with Crohn’s or irritable
bowel syndrome (IBS).
• The strain’s moderate CBG content also provides its own slew of benefits. Aside from offering anti-cancer benefits, the
cannabinoid is also an effective neuroprotectant and appetite stimulant.
• The CBC offers similar anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant and neuroprotectant benefits as CBG; however, it also
helps mitigate acne.
• THCV is quite unique and even counterproductive to other cannabinoids. Specifically, this works as an appetite suppressant.
• Patients with diabetes will greatly benefit from Sour Jack, as THCV helps regulate blood sugar.
• THCV also supports this strain’s anti-anxiety properties, especially for those with PTSD.
The main terpenes are:
• Trans-Nerolidol – A terpene known for its floral, fruity aroma. Also effective against parasites, bacteria and fungus.
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• D-Limonene – Creates a citrusy flavor and offers benefits as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, ant-cancer and enhances metabolism.
Whistler Medical Marijuana Corporation (WMMC) is proud to grow its cannabis organically, without any chemicals. Tests are available online for each strain.
• No yeast or fungus
• Free of harmful bacteria
• No heavy metals or toxins
Side effects of product:
• Dry mouth
• Dry eyes
• Anxiety (rare)
• Headache (rare)
• Dizziness (rare)
Source of product: A mix between the well-known Sour Diesel and Jack Herer
Sour Jack is a particularly famous strain, partially due to its genetic lineage. A mix between the well-known Sour Diesel and Jack Herer, this sativa product, this strain by Karma Genetics will continue to make a name for itself among medical users.
Sour Jack is available via prescription through WMMC. In April of 2014, they became the first certified organic medical cannabis licensed producer in Canada. They have maintained their tradition ever since.
WMMC using soil growing methods, imitating outdoor techniques. Everything, including the soil, is organic, with no added chemicals, enhancers or pesticides.
Stress | Pain | Appetite Loss | Depression | Muscle Spasms | Restlessness
Vancouver Island – a world apart, where sea and wild mountains meet. It is here that Canada’s most passionate and independent-minded growers made their home. And it’s here they learned how to grow Canada’s best medicinal quality cannabis.
Other Benefits of CBD
A few of the other benefits of CBD oil are mentioned below so that you can do your own research about it.
- May defend against certain kinds of bacteria
- May include some anti-aging benefits
- May help aid in helping people to quit smokin
- May increase REM (deep sleep)
- Helps improve mental outlook or feeling of peace
- Keeps you alert but relaxed